The Maternity Photography is one of the most beautiful experiences for an expectant mom. If you are expecting a baby or are thinking about having it, these ideas will help you to better plan your memory, believe that it is something that will happen to you a few times, perhaps even just once, and that is why take advantage of the occasion.
1) Make a list of the type of photos you would like to have and in each of the points add the necessary conditions, or whatever it takes to be able to make those pictures.
2) Look for inspiration in websites until you complete your list.
If you hire a Maternity Photographer, ask him to show you his previous work. Make sure that he will treat the photos with the delicacy that the subject requires.
Instructions for making Maternity Photography in Delhi at home:
- Ensure proper lighting and a spacious and beautiful space to take pictures.
- Put tape on the floor to place the feet, front and back of each.
- Also, put tape to mark the placement of the tripod. Mark the height at which you place it.
- Point the focal length to which you make the first photo.
- If you use natural lighting, make sure it enters the same height and direction. If it is the artificial light of the room, you do not have to do anything unless you buy new lamps.
- Do not use in any direct flash concept that is bounced and always with the same intensity and direction.
- Do 4 or 5 shots each time, you never know, but experience tells that there is always a different one in something, better or worse, but different.
3) Pregnancy is focused on the birth of a baby, so during that gestation period, it is absorbing that you can go and photograph yourself, buying your essential things. Maternity provides a unique shine in the eyes of the woman when she relates to her future baby and with what will her toys and clothes take advantage of it!
4) Get your family involved. The father is a fundamental part of the conception, but if you have other children, it is a good time for them to feel important with the arrival of the new brother. Combine tender and emotional photos with crazy and daring pictures. Squeeze your imagination!
5) Take into account the evolution of your state to predict your ability to endure and mobility. Typically, the maternity photography photo sessions of the last month are made prior to 2 to 4 weeks for the delivery. It is possible that by the seventh month you may feel heavy and less agile. In that case, you should not delay the photo session any longer.